Last updated on
November 22, 2021
What is personal data?
Personal data means “information about an individual by which an individual can be directly identified whether directly or indirectly but does not include the information of the deceased in particular.”
Personal data collecting
We will collect the following personal information:
- Personally identifiable information such as name, address, contact address, phone number, email, LINE ID
source of personal information
We may receive your personal information in two ways:
- We receive personal information directly from you. We will collect your personal information from the service process as follows:
- The process of applying for our services or the process of submitting various rights requests.
- From your will in conducting surveys or correspondence via email or other communication channels between us and you.
- Collect your usage of our website through your browser's cookies.
- We receive your personal information from third parties. The information was obtained by the following methods:
1. received by email
2. received by phone
3.received as a document
or others that allow us to know your personal information
data processing purposes
- We store your personal information for tracking services.
- We store your data for service assurance purposes.
- We store your personal information for marketing activities.
Processing of personal data
Once personal data has been obtained from the source of personal data, we will do the following with your data.
In addition, we may need to submit your data to a credit information agency for verification and may use the results of such verification for fraud prevention.
Retention and retention period of personal data
Retention of personal information
The controller maintains your data as follows:
- Storage characteristics, store as Soft Copy and maybe Hard Copy.
- Storage location, stored on the Cloud using the service with Google Mail Storage.
- Storage period, according to the topic Period of processing personal data
- Upon expiration of the storage period or we no longer have the right or cannot claim the base for processing your data. We will destroy the personal data as soon as possible, within 365 days of the end of such period.
Period of retention of personal information
Personally identifiable information such as name, address, contact address, telephone number, email, LINE ID, the processing period is 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
Data Subject Rights
You have the right to do the following:
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw consent to process the personal data you have given us throughout the period your data is with us
- Right of access to personal data: You have the right to access your data and for copies of such personal data including asking us to disclose the acquisition of personal information that you have not provided to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request to correct inaccuracies or update incomplete information.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request to delete your data for certain reasons.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to suppress the use of your data for some reason
- Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer the data that you provide to us to another data controller or yourself for some reason.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data (right to object): You have the right to opt-out of data processing for some reason
You can contact our staff to submit a request to perform the above right (Contact details appear in the section "Contacts" below) or you may learn more at the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society website http://www.mdes.go.th
However, you do not need to pay any fees in carrying out the above rights. We will consider and notify you of the result within 30 days from the date we receive the request.
Marketing activities and marketing promotions
During the use of the service, we will send you information about marketing activities and promote our marketing, products, and services that we think may interest you to provide the most efficient service. If you agree to receive such information from us, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. You can revoke your consent to receive information by notifying our staff. Contact us.
Cookies are text files located on your computer that is used to store detailed log information about your internet usage or your browsing behavior. You can learn more about Cookies from www.allaboutcookies.org
- To allow you to sign in to your account on our website continuously.
- To study the behavior of your website usage to improve our website easier, faster, and more efficient.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies for our website.
- Functionality – cookies used to remember what the customer chooses as preferences, such as the language used, etc.
- Advertising - cookies used to remember what customers have visited to offer products, services, or advertising media related to the products to match the interests of users.
You can set your browser to not accept our cookies.
Data Controller Name:
P Plus Inter Trading Co., Ltd.
P.Plus Intertrading Co., Ltd
151/16 Soi Phahonyothin 34, Senanikom, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
email: [email protected]
Regulatory body details
If we or our employees violate or fail to comply with the law on the protection of personal data, you can complain to the supervisory authority - Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission.